P.O. Box 821
Clarion, PA 16214
Unlike many larger library binderies, we require no minimum order and will process all requests. You can send us one book or one-hundred and we will repair them and get them back on your shelves quickly.
We strive to keep costs down while providing:
- double-fanned adhesive binding techniques
- flush-bottom case bindings
- quarter-joint case bindings
- traditional sewn bindings
- acid-free papers/end sheets
- pva adhesive
- quality cover materials
Please feel free to contact us for a reference list of current library customers.
Call or e-mail Susan to learn more about library binding accounts for your school or public library.